This Tangy Maple Dijon Salad Dressing is now one of our favourite go-to vegan essentials. These small and easy recipes don’t always grab much spotlight but they can in fact make or break a meal. These extras can add more dimension to your main meal by offering a more extensive gamut of flavours that will come and complement your culinary creations. One would be wise not to dismiss the importance of the mighty salad dressing 😉.
If you like this recipe make sure you try our Healthy Vegan Parmesan Cheese.
- Grapeseed oil (75g)
- Apple cider vinegar ( 15g)
- Maple syrup (10g)
- Dijon mustard (10g)
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/Insert the butterfly whisk attachment to the Thermomix mixing blade.
- 2/Add all ingredients to your Thermomix mixing bowl. Whisk 15 sec/Speed 3.
- 3/Drizzle dressing over mixed greens (I used romaine, pea sprouts and parsley) and top with sesame seeds.
Note: This recipe was made using a Thermomix appliance, however it can easily be adapted using similar food prep tools (e.g. mutli-function processor, immersion blender etc).