Here you will find a few videos and books from vegan activists who have made a significant impact on our lives and the way we see the world we live in. We encourage everyone (vegan or not) to take the time to view these videos and read these books; they are life changing and will enlighten you in ways you never thought possible.
We also encourage you to watch the following documentaries (Some available on Netflix and YouTube) and visit their website:
- Cowspiracy-The Sustainability Secret
- What the Health
- Earthlings-Narrated by Joaquin Phoenix
- Forks Over Knives
- Food, inc.
- Live and Let Live
Books, studies and other resources:
- Nutrition Facts by Doctor Michael Greger M.D. FACLM
- “How Not to Die” by Doctor Michael Greger M.D. FACLM
- “The China Study” by T. Colin Campbell PhD (Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry Cornell University)
- “Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition” By T. Colin Campbell PhD
- “Proteinaholic” by Doctor Garth Davies M.D.
- “Undo It” by Doctor Dean Ornish M.D. Cardiologist and Anne Ornish
- “My Beef With Meat” by Rip Esselstyn (Author of “The Engine 2 Diet”)
- “The Whole Foods Diet” by John Mackey (founder of Whole Foods Market) Alona Pulde, MD. and Matthew Lederman, M.D.
- “Thug Kitchen” cookbook series (They are the funniest cookbooks I’ve ever read)
- “Mouth watering Vegan” by Miriam Sorrell
- “Plum – Gratifying Vegan Dishes From Seattle’s Plum Bistro” Makini Howell (Founder of Plum Bistro)
“Your Vegan Fallacy is”: is a website designed to help you sift through excuses, misconceptions and illogical thought patterns people have in order to justify not going vegan.